What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Underground affiliate reveals his most guarded strategy to generating $61,881 in clickbank commissions in just 45 days with no product, email list and just a shoe string Budget.
- The Real secret to finding hot markets using Amazon and eBay – and exactly which kinds of products to look at to spot profit-pulling niches.
- The 6 key pages that will “make or break” your site’s SEO rankings…
- The 3 easy questions to ask about each keyword you target to instantly size up its money-making potential…
- Taylor’s quick and easy “one-stop shop” to locate the highest-paying, top-converting offers to promote in any niche (no, it’s not Clickbank)…
- One simple (and FREE) test you must apply to the first 5 keywords on your list (and the time-wasters you can safely ignore)…
- he Real secret to finding hot markets using Amazon and eBay – and exactly which kinds of products to look at to spot profit-pulling niches.
Is it something I can trust?Ok, so how am I going to answer this one? Remember, I haven’t actually bought this product (I’m relying on you guys to do that and leave your reviews to the right). Well, I’m sure I can track down some useful information for you to help you in your purchasing decision. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Affiliate Game Plan scores an averge of 3.96, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Affiliate Game Plan scores 61.96/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.affiliategameplan.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $77.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: affiliategameplan.com you’ll also be taken through to affiliategameplan.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)